Foran Equine Nutri-Gard (New and Improved Formula) offers gastric health support through an enhanced prebiotic, highly digestible fibres and B-vitamins to promote appetite
Gut balancer for horses, Ulcer supplement for horses, Gut supplement for horses, Probiotics for horses, Digestive supplement for horses, Ulcers in horses.
Care for your horse from the inside out with the digestive health benefits of NUTRI-GARD
- Horses prone to stomach acidity or hindgut acidosis
- Horses needing extra digestive support
- Horses under stress with reduced immune function
- Horses on a high concentrate, low forage diet
- Poor doers with low body condition score
- Horses with reduced appetite
- Horses travelling or competing regularly
- Stabilising microflora during periods of dietary changes such as the introduction of fresh spring grazing
Features & Benefits:
- Postbiotic – promote optimal gut & immune health
- Prebiotics – support a healthy hindgut microbiome
- B-vitamins – promote appetite and optimise feed utilisation
- Pectin – helps to buffer stomach acid
- L-Threonine – essential for mucin production which lines and protects the digestive tract
- DL-Methionine – aids intestinal enzyme activity
- Oat fibre – naturally rich in beta-glucans
- Apple flavour – highly palatable
The Strict Anti-Doping Formulation Ensured (S.A.F.E) marks Foran Equine Nutri-Gard Extra as free from prohibited substances and safe for use in competition and racing horses.
This is a complementary feed for equines. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze. Replace the lid immediately after use. Safe for use in competition horses.